Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Galvanized Steel||Thickness:||1.5-3.0 Mm|
|Forming Speed:||12-15 Meters / Min||Roller Stations:||20 Stations|
|Roller Material:||Gcr15, Quench HRC58-62 Plated Chrome||Driven System:||Chain Drive|
|Main Motor Power:||11KW||Control System:||PLC|
1.5-3.0mm Galvanized Steel C Purlin Roll Forming Machine With Chain Drive
1. Products specification: C80-300. thickness: 1.5-3mm. Yield strength: 250Mpa max.
2. Running speed: 0-12m/min.
3. Main shaft material: 45# steel, Q&T treatment
4. Main axis diameter: 75mm
5. Roller material: GCr15 bearing steel, Qunching heat treatment, surface black finish. Rigidity:HRC58-62.
6. Roller groups: 15 groups main rollers
7. Levelling roller: 7 rollers levelling device
8. Main motor power: 11KW;
9. Hydraulic station motor power: 5.5KW
10. Punching station: 2 punch device
11. Electrical control system: Whole line adopted PLC control, Panasonic PLC.
12. Cutting method: Hydraulic powered, automatically cut to length after roll forming
13. Cutting mold material: Cr12 quenching treatment
14. Uncoiling: by 5T Manual uncoiler
15. Machine dimension: 8m L X 0.88 m W X 1.0 m H
16. Machine weight: about 8 tons.
Decoiler—→level device—→main forming machine—→straightening—→hydraulic Punching —→hydraulic cutting—→ run out table
|1||3T manual uncoiler||1 set|
|2||Levelling device||1 unit|
|3||Punching station (including punching mould)||1 unit|
|4||Main roll forming machine||1 set|
|5||Main drive||1 unit|
|6||Cutting unit||1 set|
|7||Hydraulic station||1 set|
( including control cabinet)
|9||Out put rack||1 set|
|10||Cutting mould||3 sets|
Pictures of the product
Sussman hereby solemnly promises: We implement the “three guarantees” service policy for any equipment sold by Sussman, provide free of charge installation guidelines, commissioning and maintenance of the equipment, training of the Buyer’s relevant Operators; and provide technical requirements for the installation and operation of the equipment, technical layout diagrams and other related information, provide a lifetime supply of maintenance and spare parts
The detailed measures are as follows:
1.Guidelines for installation and commissioning of equipment:
Based on the actual situation, to assist and guide the Buyer and Buyer’s technical personnel in the overall installation location, the installation of equipment, and provide Buyer with answers to their questions and related issues;
2.Provide training for operation and maintenance personnel:
Based on the Buyer’s request, Sussman will provide free of charge training of the operation and maintenance personnel;
a) The User (Buyer) can send their operation and maintenance personnel to our factory for learning and training;
b) When Sussman is doing the installation and test running of the equipment for the Buyer, the Buyer can send their personnel to participate.
3.If failure occurs in any of the machines during the “three guarantees” period(one year), then, upon the Buyer’s request, Sussman will eliminate the failure;
4. Sussman will inform all its Buyers about any upgrades and significant product improvements. Sussman will provide equipment modifications based on their costs. Sussman will provide Buyers with high-quality after-sales services in a careful and responsible attitude, provide very strong guarantee for the Buyer’s normal production.
We provide quick and satisfactory customer service, and promise to respond within 24 hours after receiving your complaints by phone or email