Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Thickness:||0.7-1.2mm||Forming Speed:||8-10 M/min|
|Main Motor Power:||7.5Kw||Forming Stations:||12 Stations|
Durable Galvanized Steel Cold Roll Forming Machine Single Chain Transmission
Door Rail Technical Parameter
1. Steel Sheet Thickness: 1.5-2mm (depend on requirement )
2. Transmission way: single chain
3. Transmission material: 45# steel, high frequency quenching, circular pitch: 38.1, number of teeth:13
4. Material of blad: Cr12, quenching treatment
5. Capacity of Decoiler: 3 ton passive decoiler
6. Forming Speed: 8-10m/min
7. Roller Groups: 12 stations upper and 16 stations down
8. Roller Material: Cr40 steel, high frequency quenching treatment, HRC58-62
9. Material: galvanized steel
10. Principal Axis: 45# high grade steel with quenching treatment
11. Main Motor Power: 7.5 Kw
12. Hydraulic Power: 4Kw
Door Rail Main Components
3T passive un-coiler
Feeding and leveling device
Main roll forming machine 12 stations drived by chain
Control system (including control box)
Water cooling system
Advantage for Door Rail
1. Reasonable Price
2. High Quality
3. 12 Months Warranty
4. More Than 10 Years Experience
Working Flow of Door Rail
Decoiler----Feeding and Leveling---Roll forming---Cutting---Run out tables
Profiles of Door Rail
1) Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer and trading company .
2) Q: Do you provide installing and training overseas?
A: Overseas machine install and worker training services are optional.
3) Q: How is your after sales support?
A: We provide technical support on line as well as overseas services by skillful technicians.
4)Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: There is no tolerance regarding quality control. Quality control complies with ISO9001. Every machine has to past testing running before it's packed for shipment.
5) How can I trust you that machines pasted testing running before shipping?
A: 1) We record the testing video for your reference. Or,
2) We welcome your visit us and test machine by yourself in our factory.
6) Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No. Most machines are made to order.