Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Thickness:||0.25-0.7mm||Forming Speed:||10 M/min|
|Main Motor Power:||7.5Kw||Forming Stations:||22 Stations|
|Material:||Color Coated Steel Sheet||Shaft Material:||#45 Steel With Heat Treatment|
0.25mm-0.8mm Mini corrugated panel Roll Forming Machine With Material Width 1220mm
This corrugated forming machine is the special roll forming machine for steel sheet cold-form industries. It can continuous form the steel sheet according to customer’s requirement, automatically cut to length. This equipment has many advantages, like high forming speed, low noise, stable transmission, easy operation, good look and so on.
Material: GI, PPGI
Material thickness: 0.25-0.7mm
Material width: depend on profile
Decoiler: manual passive decoiler ( customer can choose hydraulic decoiler )
Weight capacity of decoiler: 5 Ton
Forming Station of Color Steel Tile Roll Forming Machine: 16 stations ( depend on profile )
Drive: 1.inch chain transmission
Main forming power: 7.5KW
Hydraulic power: 4KW
Roller material: 45# forge steel , polished and coated with 0.05mm hard chrome
Principal axis diameter: 75mm ( depend on profile )
Cutting blade material of color steel tile roll forming machine: Cr12
Table: simple non-power table
Glazed Tile Main Components
5T passive un-coiler(optional)
Main roll forming machine
Control system (including control box)
Working Flow of Glazed Tile
Decoiler----Feeding---Roll forming---Cutting---Run out tables
Terms of Payment
Payment:30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller’s factory while before delivery.
Delivery: 60 days after receipt of advance payment
Guarantee period: 12 months free service/ pay service all the machine life
Installation and training:
If buyers visit our factory and check the machine, we will teach you how to install and use the machine, and also train your workers/technician face to face.
Without visiting,we will send you user manual and CD to teach you to install and operate.
If buyer needs our technician to go to your local factory,please arrange board and lodging and other necessary things.
Contact Person: Miss. Spring Wu