Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Thickness:||0.15-0.4mm||Main Motor Power:||5.5Kw|
|Hydraulic Power:||4Kw||Feeding Width:||1250mm|
|Effective Width:||1000mm||Forming Stations:||About 20 Stations|
roofing sheet roll forming machine,
roof tile roll forming machine
1250mm Feeding Width Galvanized Steel Sheet Corrugated Sheet Making Machine High Speed up to 15m/min
Roof Panel Technical Parameter
|Steel Sheet Thickness||0.15-0.4mm (depend on requirement )|
|Transmission way:||1.5 inch chain
|Material||galvanized steel or color-coated steel|
|Control System||PLC with touch screen|
|Roller Material||45# forge steel|
|Shaft Material||45# forge steel|
Roof Panel Main Components
Feeding and leveling device
Main roll forming machine
Control system (including control box)
This type of roll forming machine has advantage inclouding beautiful, classical appearance and grace taste.
It can be widely used in village, hotel, exhibition, vocation vallage, family construction and outdoor decorate.
Working Flow of Roof Panel
Decoiler -- Feeding & Guiding -- Roll forming---Hydraulic pressing ---Hydraulic Cutting – product to run out table
Profiles of Roof Panel
1). Packing method: Nude, with waterproof cloth and stow-wood. The computer controlled cabinet is packed with waterproof cloth and box. The seller should guarantee equipment will be moisture-proof, anti corrosive, and will not be damaged during transportation.
2). Payment Term: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller’s factory while before delivery. After finished production, we will inspect the machine and inform the buyer, the buyer send person to inspect goods, then payoff the whole payment before shipping out the goods.
3). Delivery Time: The seller guarantees the equipment will be ready for shipment within 60 working days after receipt of deposit from the buyer.
4). Service: We could send the technician to your country to fix the machine if you need. The buyer need to pay for all the cost, including: visa, round trip tickets, accommodation or other nessage things.
5). Warranty: 12 months
During the warranty, the replaceable parts are free, but the buyers need to pay for the shipping fee. We will also send manual and specification(Chinese and English) to you with the machine, they can teach you how to operate the machines.
6). Package: One complete equipment needs a 40 feet container to hold.
We will attend PERU ARCON Expo
Address: Lima Jokey Plaza International Exhibition Center
Contact Person: Amber Chen